Monday, October 10, 2011

Introduction to My Blog!

Hey Guys! Ok, those who know me well know that I always have my hand in some new project or venture! After several years and requests from friends and family asking me to help them with a diet or workout regimine, I decided to start this blog!!

By no means do I proclaim to know it all, but over the past 17 years of adopting a healthy lifestyle, I do feel like I have acquired tid bits of information that could help someone get closer to achieving their goals. I do believe to MAINTAIN being healthy you have to make it a LIFESTYLE change. Diets are temporary unless you never stop the diet, but most of us "fall of the wagon." I believe that diets can be the catalyst to adopting a healthy lifestyle but you must find what works for YOU and what you are able to maintain FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment