Monday, October 10, 2011

My New Challenge!

As I mentioned in my introduction, I LOVE to challenge myself! So the challenge I have taken on this year is a Bikini Competition.  I have joined the team, TEAMGOFITNESS, and am competing in Las Vegas in November! For those of you who are not familiar with this, it is similar to a fitness/figure competition except it is a more feminine look and little less muscle! I don't view this as a competition between me and the girl next to me but as a competition with MYSELF! The dedication and discipline it takes to achieve this goal is mind boggling! I have learned so much about myself through this process so far and I have 6 weeks left!

My plan for this blog is to post ANYTHING regarding health, fitness, and nutrition..... I guess you can say that I will do the "dirty work" for those who don't have time to read fitness magazines, research articles, ect...... I also have learned so much through my own trainers that I could share on this site! I am open to any suggestions and hope this can be a forum for people to communicate their own knowledge and "tid bits" on!

1 comment:

kimmie said...

Dana I love your blog!!! Thanks for the great ideas. I get Oxygen and Clean Eating and love the recipes. Keep 'em coming!!

Post a Comment